要是我和你的情感只能够留下回忆,我旦愿那些回忆会是甜美的,每当想起你的时候,流下的泪水也会是甜蜜的……

Thursday, December 17

Joe's Secret Report - File No.1

Date: 17-12-2009 
Time: 6.00am
Location: Blog River, Area 7 somewhere near the Sea's of Eden

Mission 1:
Observe the Sea's of Eden for any useful information.
Result:
As what the collected information stated, it is TRUE that NONE CAN PASS THROUGH the Sea's of Eden, including all living matter and non-living object. For 10 straight days I've observing, none have ever manage to penetrate through the surface, and of course, nothing ever come out from the sea. I believe the facts in true, but still I need to test it with my own hand.

Mission 2:
Carry out some simple experiments to proof that is true that none can penetrate the surface of the what known Sea's of Eden.
Result:
Anything that make contact with the Sea's of Eden will immediately turn into NOTHING. I try with a few stones and some wood branches, a sparrow, and 2 barking stray dogs. As soon as the testing materials made their first contact with the surface of the sea, in a blink of eye they turn into nothing, yeah, I mean gone, dissolve into thin air...

Conclusion:
None can enter the Sea's of Eden, and none have ever came out from the sea. Anything that made contact with the surface of the sea will definitely turn into nothing.


Image 1: Sea's of Eden, Area 7 of Blog River

P.s: I need to stay here and observe for a longer period, maybe I can discover something new? I'm over excited with my experiments today, until the extend that I'm discovered by 2 barking stray dogs, yeah they are the policemen actually. Damn, I mustn't be so careless again. Oh my little Avril, I miss you so much *crying*...

*警告*

所有文章,特别是图画都是属于“易传说:终结曲”部落格。为了保持本项的独特请大家不要Copy and Paste。本部落格纯粹是为了个人乐趣而成立的,对真实人或事物无特别针对性,若本部落无意中采用或含有他人的原创作品,还请大家多多谅解。谢谢你们,Arigato~!本部落格是特别呈现给我一生中最爱的Joe,Vincent,Anna,还有我们的那些童年时候残留下的少年英雄梦……